Sunday, July 19, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones,

Father, I've been living such a roller coaster of emotions lately. Thank You for being my constant, my sure place - for without You I would have lost my mind. You are everything You promise to be - my Rock, my Refuge, my Prince of Peace, and Counselor. You are Faithful and True. You are merciful and kind. Thank You for being a strong tower in my life where I can run to and be safe from the enemy who taunts and threatens my sanity. You are an awesome God.

I bring before You my brothers and sisters in Christ. I call out their names to You, Lord. Hear my cries for them. Catch their tears as they fall. Place Your strong hand in the small of their backs and guide them on the path You have chosen for them. Be their courage, their peace. 

I ask that the Light of Your Word would light their path one step at a time. Stir up the faith You have placed within them to take that first step, and the next one, and the next one. Let them feel Your hand closing around theirs as You grip them tight, holding them secure, while You walk with them on a sometimes dark and lonely road. For You promise to walk with us Lord and talk with us ... if only we will listen. Forgive us for those times we fail to be still, listen, and remember You are God.

We love You Lord. You are the Mighty God. Bless Your holy Name.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Are you looking for God? @NanJonesAuthor offers a Sunday Glimpse. (Click to Tweet) 

*******************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you would like for me to pray for you, you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com  

*************************************************
Is life coming at you hard? Are you struggling to keep your focus on the Lord and not on your circumstances?  I know exactly how you feel and that's why I've created a facebook community page, Seeing Beyond the Veil. On Seeing Beyond the Veil you'll find scriptures, worship songs, inspiring quotes, testimonies, and more. I'd love for you stop by and seek the Lord with us.

No comments :

Post a Comment