Sunday, September 6, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, You're teaching me so much. The lessons are difficult, but count for eternity. Thank You. And thank You for Your abundant grace to carry me through each lesson. Help me apply the Truths You're teaching me. Help me walk in them courageously and share them generously. I love how You're deepening my faith and stretching my wings so I can fly.

I bring my friends before You Lord. For those who feel despair, I ask that You give them hope. I know many overcome with sorrow. Please fill them with laughter and deep-seeded joy. For those who feel afraid give them courage and an extra measure of peace. You are faithful to Your children Lord - on that we can depend. Please show Yourself mighty on behalf of my friends.

You are the Great God, Lord of heaven and earth. Thank You for Your tender care. We love You Lord.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when my trials are plentiful? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. 

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you would like for me to pray for you I would be honored. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com.

*********************************************************
Life is overwhelming at times and we all find ourselves needing a few moments to step away from the chaos and remember He is God. That's why I created the facebook community page, Seeing Beyond the Veil. It's a quiet place with worship videos, scriptures, inspirational quotes and calls for prayer. I hope you'll take a minute to stop by Seeing Beyond the Veil, like the page and join our community. Sweet blessings to you, Nan

~#~

 

No comments :

Post a Comment