Sunday, September 13, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Blessed be Your name O Lord, for You are holy and worthy of our praise. You are the Mighty God who walks on the wings of the wind, who places the stars in the heavens, and tells the oceans how far to come. What a wonder You are Lord!

I desire to yield fully to Your authority in my life, but there is a tug-of-war between flesh and spirit. I'm learning though. I know my spirit is growing, my faith deepening and I'm finding it easier to submit to Your Lordship when my stubbornness rears its ugly head. Thank You for transforming me. I want to be all I can be for your glory.

I know many of my friends feel the same way. Awaken our hearts to understand Your sovereignty, Your Holiness. I ask that You encourage my friends, fill their broken places with Your Living Water. Anoint them with Your peace that passes all understanding.

Thank You for Your love. You are amazing. We love You Lord.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God? SUNDAY GLIMPSES by @NanJonesAuthor Drawing you closer to Him. (click to tweet) 

************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com 

************************************************************
Does your life feel chaotic? Are you overwhelmed with worry and just want to step away for a moment? These are the reasons I created a facebook community page, Seeing Beyond the Veil. It's a small oasis in our world of frenzy. On Seeing Beyond the Veil you'll find worship videos, scriptures, encouraging quotes, prayers ... you'll find reminders that you are loved by an awesome God. Won't you join us?

~#~

 

No comments :

Post a Comment