Sunday, September 20, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones  @NanJonesAuthor

Father, draw me closer. I want to know You in all Your fullness, to bask in Your glory, to be embraced by Your love. You never cease to amaze me with Your goodness. Thank You. I find my completeness in You.

I lift up my friends to You today - those who need to be reminded who they are. The world comes in to chip away at the reality that we are children of the Most High God, we are heir to Your kingdom, recipients of Your promises. That is so hard to comprehend, that often we put that knowledge on a shelf and don't walk in its Truth. Help each of us walk in that Truth daily. Awaken our hearts to take hold, stand up, and go forward boldly knowing that You are with us. We are not alone. We have the power of the Holy Spirit within us, the protective surround of Your presence hedging us in before and from behind. That is powerful Lord! Absolutely powerful! Open our eyes to see. Thank You Lord. 

We rejoice in Your love, Your faithfulness, and Your mercy that is new every morning. You are the Mighty God, Jehovah rapha - our Healer, Jehovah jireh - our Provider, Jehovah tsidkenu -our Righteousness. Thank You Lord. Bless the Name of the Lord!

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I forget who I am? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

***********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you need prayer I'm just an email away. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com 

***********************************************************
Does your life feel chaotic? Are you overwhelmed with worry and just want to step away for a moment? These are the reasons I created a facebook community page, Seeing Beyond the Veil. It's a small oasis in our world of frenzy. On Seeing Beyond the Veil you'll find worship videos, scriptures, encouraging quotes, prayers ... you'll find reminders that you are loved by an awesome God. Won't you join us? 
  
~#~ 

 

1 comment :