Sunday, October 11, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor


I'm amazed at Your goodness Lord - how Your heart is tuned into my needs, how You give and give to encourage me. Even when You withhold I've learned it really is for my good. I love that not only are You Almighty God, Maker of heaven and earth, You are also my Abba Father - my Daddy God. Thank You.

I ask that You shower my friends with Your goodness. Where there is sorrow, fill them with joy. Where there is despair, help them embrace hope. Where there is anger and bitterness, help them walk towards forgiveness. I ask that You cause Your peace to flow through the broken places and restore them once again.

Thank You for Your love Lord. It fills me with wonder. We bless Your holy Name.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God? SUNDAY GLIMPSES @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet) 

*****************************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com 

~#~

 

No comments :

Post a Comment