Sunday, October 25, 2015

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, I'm pressing into Your strength today. I can't do this on my own. I wasn't made to carry this burden, but I find myself clinging to it like a long lost friend. The burdens of fear and anxiety are not friends and they are not from You. Help me release them fully into Your care. Turn my ashes into beauty,  give me the garment of praise for this spirit of heaviness. I rejoice in You, the Lord my Maker. Yes! I choose to rejoice in You, for nothing is too difficult for You. When everything else crumbles and falls around me, You are my sure place, my constant. My Rock. My Refuge. My Prince of Peace. Thank You Lord.

I pray for those who, like me, are facing frightening situations. I bring them before Your throne of grace. Please touch them with the Healing touch of Your right hand. Pour out Your grace on them - their hearts, their lives, their circumstances and turn things around for them. Intervene as only You can.

You are Wonderful. Counselor. The Mighty God and our Prince of Peace. You are amazing Lord. We love You and we praise Your holy Name.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when I feel afraid? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Tweet this!)

************************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com 

1 comment :

  1. This is a beautiful, touching prayer precious friend. We are praying for you and we love you dearly. :-)

    ReplyDelete