Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, no matter my circumstances, You remain. Ever-present. Constant. Faithful. How can I thank You enough for that? You are my sure place, my strong tower where I can run and be safe. Your unconditional love keeps me strong. I want to glorify You, Lord. I want my life to speak of Your grace. Use me, Lord. Melt me. Mold me. I want to be pliable in Your hands that I might become a vessel for Your glory. You are wonderful Lord,  and I praise Your holy Name. 

Many are the afflictions of Your children. Many are searching to find You in their midst. Many seek to ward of thoughts of abandonment and neglect by You. Lord, for these my friends, I ask that You open their ears to hear Your sweet whispers of affirmation. Awaken their hearts to understand that those thoughts of abandonment are contrary to Your Word and are therefore only taunts of the enemy. You will never leave Your child. You will never forsake them. You are drawn to our pain like a magnet, holding us near, surrounding us with Your protective shield. Reassure my friends of Your constant and abiding love. You are Wonderful. Counselor. The Mighty God. The Prince of Peace. For this, I am thankful. I rest in the knowledge of Your love. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when I'm broken? @NanJonesAuthor offers personal insight. (Click to Tweet)

Do you feel abandoned by God? Maybe this will help. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray with you. You may contact me at nan@jubilantlight.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment