Sunday, September 21, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Blessed be Your Name, O God! Blessed be Your Name. For You are the great God, the Maker of heaven and earth, and yet You comfort me and take personally every tear I shed. I'm humbled by that thought. Humbled and reassured. Your love sustains me. It blankets me with a peace that only You can give in the midst of daunting and painful circumstances. For that I am grateful. Your Presence means everything to me.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, Lord. The righteous. Your children. And yet, You carry us through them all. You do not abandon us. You deliver us and bring restoration and healing. I bring my friends before Your throne of grace. As we bow together before You, I ask that You receive our offering of  bruised and weary hearts. We offer this anguish to You because we trust that in Your perfect love You will make all things new. Through our crushing we trust You will illuminate the evidence of Yourself in our lives. Comfort my friends. Fill them with hope. Sustain them with Your strength. Thank You Lord. Thank You for responding when we call out to You. Thank You for Your faithfulness. You are an amazing God.

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when my world falls apart? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

Through our crushing we trust You will illuminate the evidence of Yourself in our lives. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. If you would like personal prayer, feel free to contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

2 comments :

  1. Amen and Amen! "For You are the great God, the Maker of heaven and earth, and yet You comfort me and take personally every tear I shed." Comforting words. Healing words. Thank you Nan. Love and Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a beautiful Truth, isn't it? It's hard to grasp just how profound it really is. I find great comfort in that too. Love you Marcie girl :)

      Delete