Monday, November 24, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father God, I gaze into the heavens and marvel at Your handiwork and remember how tender is Your love. Thank You for Your tenderness. My broken spirit responds to and needs Your tender touch, the touch of my Daddy God. Hold me, Lord. Hide me beneath the shadow of Your wing where I am safe from the onslaught of the enemy. Nothing that happens to me goes unnoticed by You. I find comfort in that. Thank You for teaching me to rest in Your sovereignty. Thank You for teaching me to wait and not rush ahead of You as if You don't have a clue what's going on. Thank You. 

I lift up my friends to You, my family, my readers - those who are searching for You in their doubts and fears. Open their eyes to see You, Lord. Awaken their hearts to understand that You are drawn to our pain like steel to a magnet. You promise to light our darkness, to make the crooked ways straight. You promise us streams in the desert places - miraculous places of refreshment and renewal. I pray these things for my friends. I ask that You move mightily in their lives bringing health, provision, and assurance of Your presence and love. There is no God like You. You ride the wings of the wind to come quickly when we call on You. What blessed assurance that brings to me. Thank You, Lord. I praise You. I exalt Your Holy Name and I cherish Your love.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God when life is confusing? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please do not carry your burdens alone. If you would like for me to pray for you, you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment