Sunday, November 30, 2014

Where Is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Lord, You're beautiful, awesome in power, faithful in Your love. Thank You. Thank You for teaching me to look  - to seek Your face. When my eyes are on You, I SEE You and my circumstances grow dim. When I look on Your face, Your grace abounds to me. The same is true for my friends.  

Lord, My friends need Your touch like I do. It seems there is an onslaught of difficulties for Your children. The brighter Your Light gets, the darker the darkness gets. It's easy to forget that as Your children, we are the Light-bearers. As Your children, the enemy has us in his sights. But You, O Lord ... You are the great God, mighty in power, doing wonders. And if You are for us - which You are - then who can dare to be against us? 

I find comfort knowing that nothing comes our way without Your knowledge. I take comfort in the knowledge that Your eyes roam to and fro across the earth seeking those who are devoted to You who need to be strengthened. That is amazing. Your intimate, personal care is mind-boggling. Enlighten the eyes of our hearts to recognize Your tender care, Your absolute involvement in our lives. Teach us all to walk in the knowledge of Your Presence being with us always. We praise You, Lord, for You alone are worthy of our praise. Bless the Name of the Lord!

Tweetables to Encourage Others

Where is God when the enemy has me in his sights? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

What does amazing grace look like? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet)

*********************************************************
Please don't carry your burden alone. If you would like for me to pray for you, you may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

2 comments :

  1. YES AND AMEN! BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly. ;-) Strength, hope, and peace comes in praising the Name of the Lord.

      Delete