Sunday, November 9, 2014

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

 by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, Your love amazes me. Your faithfulness reaches to the heavens, Your mercy and grace touches my heart. How can I thank You for caring for me so deeply? Who am I that the Creator of the Universe should know my name? And yet You do. Thank You for Your tender care and compassion for all that concerns me. I find my rest in You.

Many are the afflictions of Your children - You know this well. Encourage my friends who need to feel the embrace of Your Presence through the midnight of their soul. Remind them that it is always darkest before the dawn. You hold us in the palm of Your hand. Nothing comes to Your child without Your knowledge. Praise You, Lord for Your goodness. Cause praise to rise up within our spirits as we think of You and Your faithfulness. You have never failed us, Lord. Never. You are our constant. Our sure place. Give us courage to stand on Your Word for You are not a man that You should lie. Thank You for Your steadfast love. You are an awesome God. We love You and we give You praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God in the midnight of my soul? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (Click to Tweet )

****************************************************
Please do not carry your burden alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com

No comments :

Post a Comment