Sunday, December 20, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses

by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Father, You put a song in my heart today. Thank You. I hear over and over again, "In my heart there rings a melody, there rings a melody, there rings a melody. In my heart there rings a melody, there rings a melody of love." It's just like You to put such a catchy tune in my spirit on such a dreary day. You're funny, Lord. 

But You did get my attention and I thank You for that. There is a melody of love in my heart and it's because of You! Regardless of my times of sadness, Your love sustains me and makes me glad. That's amazing Lord. Truly. YOU are amazing!

I lift up those who are hurting to You, Lord. Open their ears to hear Your melody of love ringing in their hearts too. Your love is from everlasting to everlasting. It is longsuffering and it carries us across the turbulent waters. Open our eyes to see YOU this Christmas in the midst of all the hoopla. Help us to focus on You in the spite of the distractions and remind us that Your love and Your joy and Your peace are not contingent  on our circumstances, but are promised because of who You are. You are Emmanuel, God with us. Always ... Always. Bless You Lord. We bring to You an offering of praise.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where is God this Christmas when I feel so broken? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse. (click to tweet)

*******************************************************
Please don't carry your burdens alone. I would be honored to pray for you. You may contact me directly at nan@jubilantlight.com.

~#~

 

No comments :

Post a Comment