Sunday, December 27, 2015

Where is God? Sunday Glimpses



by Nan Jones   @NanJonesAuthor

Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me bless His holy Name! You, Lord, are worthy of our praise. I offer You my heart of worship, my life of service. I want to magnify You in all I do. Thank You for reminding me to never lose the wonder of Your birth, Your salvation, the miracle of Your love. You are remarkable Lord. Absolutely remarkable. Thank You for carrying me through the storm. Thank You for working to heal my broken heart, for putting the crumbled pieces of my life back together again. For that, I am very thankful. Thank You for giving me laughter in the midst of my tears, hope in the midst of my despair, and Your perfect peace in the midst of it all. You are wonderful, Lord. I love you.

Pour out Your peace on my friends who are troubled or struggling. Anoint them with a spirit of praise that reaches deep into the murky waters of a troubled heart and taps into Your Living Water that flows in spite of it all. Cause praise to rise and slip from their lips and brush against the tears on their cheeks. Cause praise to break the chains that hold them captive to the hurts that life has hurled their way. Open their eyes to see You carrying them through the storm as well. Thank You Lord.

I ask for a fresh anointing of Your Holy Spirit to do the work You have called each of us to. Stir up compassion for others, hunger for Your Word, and a hardy thirst for Your Presence. We praise You Lord and rejoice in who You are. Bless You Lord.

A Tweetable to Encourage Others

Where isGod when I choose praise? @NanJonesAuthor offers a glimpse.(click to tweet)

~#~


No comments :

Post a Comment