Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My God is Able

"Now to Him Who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to all the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."
(Ephesians 3:20,21)


Can we even begin to understand His love, not to mention the enormous power and ability of our God?

WOW!!

"Now to Him Who is ABLE to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY above all we ask or think (or imagine)..."

How is He able? "...according to ALL the power that works in us."

OK. That's how He does it, but what is the source of this power working IN us? The Holy Spirit! The same power (Spirit) that raised Christ from the dead dwells in us. It is through this power that God is ABLE! He is ABLE to do exceedingly abundantly above ALL we ask or think! Praise Him!! Nothing is too difficult for our God.

What are the burdens on your heart? Do you have secret dreams tucked away in the shadowy recesses of your mind? Maybe you are facing "giants" - mountains of debt, fear of rejection...the agony of depression.

Know this, dear one, your GOD is ABLE!!

And the rest of the story? He takes great delight in showing Himself mighty on your behalf.

And it's all because of His amazing love.

Lord, Your amazing love! How can it be that You, my God, should die for me? Thank You, Father. What a comfort I find in knowing that nothing that concerns me is too difficult for You. Here's my heart, Lord, with all its hurts and disappointments. I give them to You. I trust You, Lord.

No comments :

Post a Comment