Friday, July 16, 2010

The Vision is For An Appointed Time

"For the vision is yet for an appointed time; It hastens toward the goal, and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, it will not delay."
(Habakkuk 2:3)


Have you been standing on God's promises for something specific in your life? Has He placed a dream in your heart that you long to fulfill? Perhaps you have been praying and praying, crying and praying some more for a difficult situation or a hurting loved one.

In your special moments with God, has He put hope in your heart concerning these desires?

Then, that is what I want you to hold fast to.

"For the vision is yet for an APPOINTED time...Wait for it because it will surely come..."

I have discovered that when you think God is not doing anything, that's when He is doing the most. He is putting all the pieces together, lining things up, setting up divine appointments...changing hearts.

Ezekiel 12:25 reads, "For I AM the Lord. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass; it will no more be postponed..." I AM Who I AM.

Remember? "I AM Who I AM! I AM all that you need me to be." We need only to focus on Him, press in and BELIEVE.

BELIEVE He is Who He says He is.
KNOW the One in Whom you have believed.
DELIGHT yourself in Him and He will give you the desires of your heart...

At the appointed time.

Wow, Lord, It is so difficult to WAIT!! Why? Why are we so stubborn when it comes to WAITING?!! We want it now! Father, forgive us for our impatience. Father, we believe, help us with our unbelief. Our hearts long to know You - REALLY know You. This is a trust issue, isn't it? Either we trust You or we don't. Either we believe You are Who You say You are, or we don't. I am so very sorry, Lord. Please, forgive me and cleanse me of anything that opposes You or Your will. You, Lord, are my portion and I hope in You.

No comments :

Post a Comment