Sunday, May 9, 2010

He Walks on the Wings of the Wind

"Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty, Who covers Yourself with light as with a garment, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain. He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind."
(Psalm 104:1-3)


Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord, YOU are very great!

Can you imagine a God so awesome that He makes the clouds His chariot and He walks on the wings of the wind?

I said, HE WALKS ON THE WINGS OF THE WIND!!!!

That amazes me.

I challenge you to take God out of the box that invariably, we put Him in. It is not our heart's intent to minimize Him - it's just that we can't wrap our brains around His greatness, His power - His might.

Go ahead, close your eyes and picture our great God walking on the wings of the wind.

And, just think - HE'S the One Who is in control!

Father God, You are great and worthy of our praise. You, O Lord, are mighty beyond our comprehension. Open our eyes that we might see. Open our ears that we might hear the TRUTH of Who You are. You are the Great I AM! You are El Elyon - the Lord Most High. And yet - AND YET - you dwell in me. Thank you Lord. I pray that I will never take You for granted.

No comments :

Post a Comment