Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jehovah-shammah - The Lord is There

"Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
(John 14:1-3)


"...that where I am, there you may be also!"

Jehovah-shammah. The Lord is there!

What a blessed thought! Do we really understand how much our Lord desires to be with us? Every aspect of His plan of salvation flows from His desire to know us and to dwell with us. His love for us exceeds our capacity to comprehend.

Don't you love this Truth? Let not your heart be troubled. Your Heavenly Father is with you, now and forever. He is with you in your sorrow. He is with you in your joy.

Always there. Always God.

Lord God, You are truly amazing. Your lovingkindness overwhelms me at times. How a Holy God could desire to be with me humbles me and makes me very thankful. Thank you Father. May you feel welcome in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment