Saturday, May 8, 2010

You Can Leap Over That Wall!

"For You are my lamp, O Lord, the Lord shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect, the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him."
(2 Samuel 22:29-31)

Is there an obstacle in your way? Are you facing a tomorrow of impossibilities? Nothing is impossible with God. Nothing hidden in the darkness can take you by surprise and overtake you if...

IF you have made the Lord your companion! I don't mean a once-in-a-while friend. I mean a constant companion. His Light will enlighten your darkness. With Him you can face your enemies with grace and courage. You will have wisdom to defeat your foe. The mountain you are facing will become as a mole hill. And that wall? That wall that separates you from your dreams? You can leap right over it by the power of the Lord, your God!

God's word has been proven. You can believe in, rely upon and trust in His word.

Lord, I desire your companionship in all that I do. To me, companionship means relationship. Cleanse me Lord, make my heart pure before You so that I might walk hand in hand with You. With You as my constant companion I know that nothing can defeat me - no weapon formed against me can prosper. With You as my constant companion that wall of fear and doubt that I'm looking at is nothing - absolutely nothing! Thank You Lord. I love You so much.

No comments :

Post a Comment