Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Amen. Enough Said.

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it."
(Psalm 139:1-6)

Amen. Enough said.

Father God, You are too marvelous for words. At times I am overcome with emotions that cascade like a waterfall, tumbling and spilling into that great river of Life. You complete me. You give me hope. With You before me and behind me, I feel safe and secure. If I could only know but a smidgen of Who You really are, my life would be satisfied. But You, Lord, go to great lengths and take great delight in revealing Yourself to Your children. I want all of You, Father. Not just enough to get by - I want to know You through and through. And I want You to search me and know me and find me pleasing in Your sight. Thank You for Your love. Thank You, Lord.

No comments :

Post a Comment