Monday, April 12, 2010

You Are Precious to God!

"Also, today the Lord has proclaimed you to be His special people, just as He promised you, that you should keep all His commandments, and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made in praise, in name, and in honor, and that you may be a holy people to the Lord your God, just as He has spoken."
(Deuteronomy 26:18)


His special people...segullah (seh-goo-lah). We are His special people, special treasure, God's precious possession!! I don't know about you, but I take great pleasure knowing that I am PRECIOUS to God, my Father. Doesn't that express His tenderness in a beautiful way? Oh, how I love Him! How I long to know everything there is to know about Him so that I might proclaim His praise.

Let the joy of knowing that you are precious to your Heavenly Father carry you through this day. Let this thought draw you into His loving arms. Go ahead...fall in love. He will never disappoint you.

Lord, You are precious to us also. We are so thankful that you desire relationship with us. We are so very thankful that You are our God and we are your people. Even in Your holiness and majesty, You are tender towards Your children. How beautiful...

No comments :

Post a Comment