Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Love Secrets

"He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with him."
(Daniel 2:22)


Praise His Name! God is sovereign over ALL things - ALL circumstances - even those things that are so incredibly difficult for us, He has ultimate authority over.

BELIEVE that nothing is too difficult for Him.
BELIEVE that He will never leave you to face your pain alone.

Light dwells in Him. His light shines in your darkness to reveal the deep, secret things. That is the blessing. There are treasures in the darkness that can only be seen by the Light of Christ. Without the darkness we could not discover the secrets of God hidden there.

I love secrets. Secrets are only shared by special friends. Are you a friend of God? I believe so!

Father, I long to know Your secrets. Please, shine Your light in my darkness that I might find your secret treasures there. Reveal them to me. It comforts me to know that You are fully aware of what is in the darkness. Thank You for Your Light. Thank You for Your amazing presence in my life. And, most of all, thank You for trusting Me with Your secrets.

No comments :

Post a Comment