Sunday, April 18, 2010

He Will Make the Crooked Places Straight

"I will go before you and make the crooked places straight, I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places that you may know that I, the Lord Who calls you by your name, AM the God of Israel."
(Isaiah 45:2,3)


Yashar (yah-shar)! God will straighten out the path of His devoted, trusting servants - He will make the crooked places straight. Praise His Name!

Do you feel as though you are wandering on a series of blind curves? Do you feel imprisoned - held captive - by past memories? The Lord Who calls you by name, will make a way for you. He desires to set you free. And, what's more, in this new found freedom, He will give you treasures hidden by the darkness. What a glorious God He is !!

He wants to show you His power. Stand amazed at the goodness of the Lord as He sets you free and straightens your path.

Lord, Thank You for loving us enough to straighten out our crooked paths and to set us free from those things that hold us captive. You are such a loving God - such a powerful God. Hide me in Your secret place where I can hear You whisper my name. I love You, Lord.

No comments :

Post a Comment